There are several types of insulation to choose from. One of our top favorite insulation types is spider insulation. We feel that the many benefits of spider insulation make it a wise choice for homes and commercial buildings. The reasons we love spider insulation are:
- Mold Prevention – When spider insulation is sprayed, it is sprayed almost dry. Less moisture means fewer opportunities for mold to form. Spider insulation is also made with a mold inhibitor within the glue.
- Low Waste – The application process of spider insulation is extremely smart and reduces almost all waste. spider insulation is sprayed in to place with excess amounts. A tool is then used to shave down the insulation for a perfect fit that is flush with the studs. Lastly, a special vacuum is used to pick up all the shaved off insulation so that it can be used again on the next project or different location in your home.
- Perfect Fit – Because spider insulation is sprayed in it is able to perfectly fit almost any space, including small cracks, around plumbing and wires, and switch and plug boxes.
- No Settling – Because spider insulation uses a mold inhibiting glue instead of water there is no settling of insulation after it dries.
- No Wait – Your drywall can be hung right after your spider insulation is installed. There is no wait time like other spray-in insulations because Spider insulation is dryer than other products.
We feel that spider insulation is a wise choice for many reasons. We know that you will be very happy with your decision to go with this type of insulation.