You may have noticed that your home isn’t quite as energy efficient as it could be – but you have just resigned yourself to paying high utility bills and adjusting the thermostat. How can you possibly figure out what is causing your home to have decreased comfort and causing you to pay more? One great solution is an energy audit because it provides a number of key benefits for homeowners, which include:
- Uncover Hidden Problems – Energy audits are the best way to uncover hidden problems so you know the best way to fix energy efficiency issues at their roots.
- Lower Energy Bills/Increased Savings – An energy audit is designed to lower your energy bill and increase your savings. There isn’t any homeowner who wouldn’t want that!
- Improved Home Comfort – Did you know an energy audit can help you determine ways to increase your comfort level while you are at home? No more adjusting the thermostat only to see poor results.
- Increased Home Value – By having an energy audit and making necessary adjustments, your home’s value will improve and you’ll have better marketability when you are ready to sell.
- Return on Investment – While energy audits may seem daunting, the end result is an excellent return on your investment that provides money and energy savings for years to come.
If you have questions about how an energy audit may benefit you, don’t hesitate to call us at AppleBlossom Energy. Our professional team can help you determine the source of your energy loss and provide long-term solutions for improved comfort and energy efficiency. In fact, we guarantee a 20-40% reduction in energy costs after a whole-house retrofit. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.