Are you worried about your energy costs? Have you been feeling lately that your home isn’t using energy as efficiently as you would like it to? Are your energy bills rising through the roof? Or are you simply energy conscious and concerned with finding new ways to help save the environment, while using less of your money? If you are interested in learning about ways to use energy more efficiently or in learning how to make your home more energy efficient, you need to have an energy audit performed.
Energy audits are a great way to discover ways to keep the energy in your home flowing more efficiently. The only reasons you should skip the energy audit are if you:
- Enjoy opening your energy bill every month, only to see an enormous number in the “amount due” section.
- Are okay with dirty air flowing through your home—air that is full of contaminants and allergens.
- Enjoy extreme changes in temperature as you walk from one room to the next.
- Love predicting the weather without consulting a weather person, simply by analyzing the breezes that blow through the cracks in your home as bad weather approaches.
- Do not want a free analysis about how much energy your home uses and how much it loses.
Of course, if these reasons for skipping an energy audit sound as strange to you as they did to us, you may want to schedule an energy audit for your home. When you decide that an energy audit is something you’d be interested in, contact us at AppleBlossom Energy. Once we’ve scheduled an energy audit for you, we’ll arrive at your home on the appointed day, prepared to assess your home and determine where you are losing the most energy. We’ll check for spots where energy loss is occurring and offer you solutions that will help you become more energy efficient. If you are ready to feel relief when you open your energy bill, call on us. We’ll help you get the peace of mind you seek.