Let us help you solve the debate about whether or not to proceed with air conditioner replacement.
Sometimes, it is easy to make the decision between making repairs to your home’s air conditioner or investing in air conditioner replacement instead. If the system has failed and the repair costs are excessive, replacement makes the most sense. However, there are other things to consider even if your system hasn’t failed or needs immediate repairs. Here at AppleBlossom Energy, our focus is on providing you with the best solution for your situation and objectives. You can count on us to take a scientific approach to provide you with accurate information that considers all aspects.
- Repair vs. Replacement Upfront Costs. You’ll know exactly what you’ll pay for upfront costs for repairs and air conditioner replacement so you can make an informed decision.
- Anticipated Repair Costs. It is also important to have an estimate about future repair costs. While we don’t have a crystal ball, we do have experience that lets us make a qualified assessment about potential repair costs for your current system.
- Utility Costs. We will analyze what it costs to operate your current system and what you’d be paying after air conditioner replacement so you’ll know how long it might take to recoup the cost of your new system through energy savings.
- Anticipated Lifespan. We also have the experience to give you a reliable estimate as to the remaining life of your current system so if you don’t proceed right away with air conditioner replacement, you can begin saving so you are ready when it comes time to install the new one.
- Home Energy Audit. We can also look at other aspects of your home to determine if there are things you could do to increase energy efficiency so either your current system or an air conditioner replacement won’t have to work as hard.
If you would like to have your Concord, North Carolina home’s HVAC and energy efficiency assessed to provide information that can help you decide about air conditioner replacement, give us a call. We understand you want to make an informed decision for comfort and cost efficiency. Let us help you – call today!