Spray foam attic insulation can save you money and strengthen your Charlotte building’s structural integrity.
Most homeowners know that improved insulation can save them money on cooling and heating their homes, but they don’t know that insulation can help keep out unwanted pests. They may not know that some types of insulation can even strengthen the structural integrity of the building. Here at AppleBlossom Energy, we are dedicated to helping builders and our clients create homes that are more energy-efficient. If you want to improve your current home’s insulation and energy efficiency, or if you are considering building a new home and want to make sure it is energy-efficient from the beginning, you should consider investing in spray foam attic insulation.
Here are some things to know about spray foam attic insulation:
- It can drastically improve the energy efficiency of your home.
- It starts as several liquid components and is literally sprayed in place.
- Once it has been sprayed, the liquid expands into a foam and hardens in place.
- It can be used in a variety of density levels, but they all create a thermal barrier that improves your home’s energy efficiency.
- It can even improve your home’s structural integrity.
- It can also be used in crawlspaces and basements, as well as interior walls.
- It comes in open-celled and closed-celled varieties. We can advise you about what type is best for your application.
If you are a homeowner or builder in the Charlotte, North Carolina area and you are interested in spray foam attic insulation, give us a call at AppleBlossom Energy today. We also have many other types of insulation available, including blown-in cellulose and fiberglass options.
At AppleBlossom Energy, we can install spray foam attic insulation in Charlotte, Concord, Davidson, Harrisburg, Huntersville, and Mooresville, North Carolina.